August 30, 2015

Shery's Popped!

Hi everyone!  This post is a special one.  All us STAMPlorations DT members have gotten together to celebrate some exciting news!  Our fearless and awesome leader, Shery, has finally had her baby girl!  Congratulations, Shery!!  We all wanted to do something for her so we've all made her some cards.  Also, if you go to the STAMPlorations blog there's a link up where you can share a card you've made for Shery if you want.  There's an address to mail it to her too.  We hope you'll join us in this celebration with Shery and her family.  Here's the card I made...



I wanted to use STAMPlorations stamps but I didn't have any baby stamps so I used butterflies instead. :-).  I stamped my butterflies and embossed them in white.  Then using watered down gelatos I painted around the butterflies in pink, orange and yellow.  Then I stamped a couple of butterflies in picked raspberry and mustard seed Distress ink and spritzed it lightly with water first.  Then I stamp my flourish stamp (not by STAMPlorations but Inkadinkado) in dove gray StazOn ink.  The sentiment is stamped in dove gray as well.  Before attaching it to my card base I added a little sparkle with some silver glitter tape just at the bottom.

Congratulations Shery!  Give that sweet baby girl lots of snuggles and I wish you long sleep filled nights!  Big hugs!

Hope you all come celebrate with us!  Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Kim. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and soft! Awesome stamping, Kim. ☺ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card....love the subtle ethereal background...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background is soo pretty and the soft colors makes it soo adorable!
    Congrats to STAMPlorations !! <3
    Glad to be a part of celebration! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty Kim, love the butterfly idea for a baby card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply Splendid..Love the delicate stamping:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply Splendid..Love the delicate stamping:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is so soft and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shery will absolutely adore your card, Kim, as do I! Pink and butterflies? Only an awesome combination!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning. And feminine. And perfect for baby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the sparkle and the pastel background

    ReplyDelete
  12. So soft, delicate and beautifully done, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy and light, so gorgeous! Love love love it!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow...I fell in love with this card as soon as I saw it, Kim! I love the soft pinks and delicate butterflies -- and I can't wait to receive this in the mail...it's on its way to me, right? Haha! My little Kathryn is so loved and so blessed to have wonderful artsy STAMPaunties like you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!