February 09, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration #60

It's time for another inspiration post over at STAMPlorations!  Sorry this post is so late going up.  I've been fighting a very bad cold this weekend and I have yet to feel human again.  So I'm going to make this post quick!  Here's my card....


This is a really simple idea but it took a little while to colour. I stamped the flowers (Blooming Buds set) on a blue/gray cardstock and coloured them in with my Spectrum Noir markers. I just used two grey markers (IG2, IG6). I added a bit of white to the stamen with a gel pen.  Then I stamped the sentiment (Blossom Overture set).

Hope you'll pop on over to the blog and check out what the DT has come up with this week.  They are all so amazing!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Addicted to CAS - code word is Bloom

9 comments:

  1. Love the monotone look to this and then the white stamens. Beautiful. Do hope you feel more like yourself soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of gray for the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you were able to make these flowers pop with monotones! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your cold! Hope you'll feel better real soon! Your grey flowers look fabulous with the white accents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Kim! Hope you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really pretty card with simple colours but with great effect! It is really pretty. I hope you are feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kim..take care! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at ATCAS!
    Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous effect with your coloring, Kim! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!