February 01, 2016

Welcome To Our Newest STAMPlorations Baby!

Our lovely and talented teammate, Deepti, has had her baby!  It's a boy!  She and baby are doing just fine.  Us STAMP ladies have gotten together to throw her a surprise baby hop.  We've made her cards (and now we can mail them off to her) and if you go over to the STAMPlorations blog you can see them all.  There's a Linky if you'd like to make a card for Deepti too.  Here's my card...




I used Deepti's stamp set, Anchored, that she designed. I thought that would be cool.  Deepti, I'm so happy for you and your new little family.  I wish you joy and sleep filled nights!  Unfortunately, at first, you'll only experience the joy.  LOL!  Big hugs!

I hope you'll all join in and make a card for Deepti. Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet card and she will be touched that you used her own design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean, tailored, manly. Great card, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this .... beautifully CAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and different idea for a baby card! love the colours too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CAs card! Perfect motif and colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!