March 09, 2016

A Merry Wreath

Hey everyone!  Just popping in to share another Christmas card I made.  This is a pretty easy card to make and could be done in different colours too.  Take a look...


I first stamped my wreath (Penny Black) on my kraft card base and embossed it in white.  I die cut the Merry Christmas (Paper Smooches) from metallic gold paper (hard to see the shimmer in the photo) and adhered it to my card.  Lastly, I added some burgundy pearls to the wreath.  I love the simplicity of this card.

I hope you enjoyed your visit and I hope you have a lovely day!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS
Darnell's NBUS Challenge - the Merry Christmas die was NBUS
ABC Christmas Challenge - E is for embossing
AAA Cards - embossing

9 comments:

  1. This is a different style Christmas card and I like it from the colour to the minimal approach

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a new style for me. I think I've got to try it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I love your placement of that gorgeous wreath on your card! I'll have to try that! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the wreath and the pretty sentiment - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS perfect and such stunning embossing. A great effect on the kraft card base and thanks for playing along at AAA Cards. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely CAS card - the wreath is perfect on your kraft card.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - the wreath looks fab in white!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sighhh..such a lovely wreath, and in the white, on kraft...oh my! Gorgeous! So glad to see you in the ATSM gallery!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely CAS card. Love the combo of the white embossing on Kraft.
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!